Ideal for beginners who want learn how to do a perfect complexion with Contouring and Strobing techniques and also for Makeup artists/ Beauticians who want to learn these trends.
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- The Academy will provide one model for each student
- All intensive trainings take place at the Paris Academy or in the historical Boutique Rue de la Boétie or at La Cité du Cinéma
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 11, any number higher than 11 will require a second teacher
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: 270€
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: 630€
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be admitted on to the course.
Marion Moretti, AKA Marion Cameleon on Instagram, is a Nice Academy alum. She was in charge of the Franc Bourgeois' MAKE UP FOR EVER shop in Paris. She is now social media manager in the Education team of the brand.
She always wanted to learn how to create and apply prosthetics, so she spent a week at the MAKEU FOR EVER TV&CINEMA Academy with Harold Levyauprès d'Harold Levy to discover his techniques!