Discover the fundamentals of colors, sublimate a face while respecting its structure and give depth to the eyes with the timeless smoky and eyeliner techniques
Classes are held from 10 AM to 5 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
Product presentation: how to choose the right products and how to apply them
Colorimetry: understand how colors operate, harmonies, how to choose and use them
Morphology: shadow and light technique to harmonize a face
Natural and intense makeup
Eyeliner & smoky techniques
False lashes application
29 to 31 March 2021
07 to 09 June 2021
25 to 27 October 2021
29 November to 01 December 2021
These dates are subject to change based on possible future government announcements related to COVID-19.
Our team remains at your entire disposal for any questions relating to the organization of the next training sessions - Contact us
This course is intended to anyone with makeup basics techniques wishing to aquire makeup techniques for deep skins.
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges that are required for your training is your responsibility.
- You will also have to equip yourself with a brushe cleanser (ex: Instant Brush Cleanser) as well as Fringe false eyelashes (ex: Lash Show N 301)
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: €360
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €840
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course your registration will be cancelled.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.