Discover the fundamentals of colors, sublimate a face while respecting its structure and give depth to the eyes with the timeless smoky and eyeliner techniques
Classes are held from 10 AM to 5 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
Product presentation: how to choose the right products and how to apply them
Colorimetry: understand how colors operate, harmonies, how to choose and use them
Morphology: shadow and light technique to harmonize a face
Natural and intense makeup
Eyeliner & smoky techniques
False lashes application
21 to 24 February 2022
25 to 28 April 2022
02 to 05 May 2022
20 to 23 June 2022
04 to 07 July 2022
12 to 15 September 2022
24 to 27 October 2022
19 to 23 December 2022
These dates are subject to change based on possible future government announcements related to COVID-19.
Our team remains at your entire disposal for any questions relating to the organization of the next training sessions - Contact us
This course is intended for anyone with makeup basics techniques wishing to acquire makeup techniques for deep skins.
- Makeup products are provided, however, brushes and sponges that are required for your training are your responsibility.
- You will also have to equip yourself with a brush cleanser (ex: Instant Brush Cleanser) as well as Fringe false eyelashes (ex: Lash Show N 301)
- All students wishing to enroll in intensive training must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however, brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive training is delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation in the course: €420
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €980
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course your registration will be canceled.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.