You will learn the basic rules of complexion makeup: how to adapt the products to the skin type and respect the key steps of the complexion construction. You will know how to lighten up the textures and how to choose the products and which gestures you should apply to obtain what is called the no-makeup: an invisible make-up. Once these basic techniques are seen, you will learn to push the natural make-up towards Nude: from the fresh complexion to the more advanced nude that is often found on fashion shows. You will learn the technique of glowy makeup: technique of bringing light to the face. All the tips allowing you to freely create different natural and bright looks are in this training!
Classes take place from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5pm with a theoretical part and demonstration in the morning then practice the afternoon
Colorimetry, shadow & light
Knowledge of skin and products
The steps of complexion makeup
Morphology of eyebrows
Lips and their corrections
No-makeup technique on complexion, eyebrows and lips
Morphology of the face, eyes and their corrections
The different nude makeups and the glowy technique
Colorimetry and dark skin
no-makeup, nude and glowy techniques on dark skin
This training is for beginners wishing to learn about makeup by mastering the basic techniques of make-up complexion as well as acquiring knowledge on the different products, tools and application techniques to obtain different natural makeup styles, but also makeup artists and beauty professionals wishing to master no-makeup, nude and glowy looks.
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: 450€
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: 1,050€
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be admitted on to the course.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.