This intensive training is for all professional make-up artists looking to improve in innovative techniques in small hyper-realistic prosthetic special effects. It offers make-up artists the possibility to be totally autonomous on the production, coloring and installation of small new generation prostheses
Classes take place from 10h to 17h with an hour of lunch break. This training takes place at the Cité du Cinéma.
- Use of silicone pastes (sculptgel)
- Presentation of prosthetic solutions for serial running
- Acrylics prosthesis running
- Mixed techniques
ABOUT VINCENT DE MONFREID
"Multi Tasked" Make-up artist as much at ease in makeup beauty or artistic as in special effects, Vincent exercises his passion by combining freelance professional make-up artist (audiovisual, cinema, events, spectacle ...) and teacher for 15 years . Vincent has directed a professional school and specializes in airbrush, body art and special effects courses in France and abroad (Mexico, Russia, Korea, Poland, Romania, Latvia, etc.)
"More than ever passionate and "obsessed" with beauty, I draw my inspiration from everything that represents my artistic, cultural, graphic influences ... I try to explore all the technical possibilities and tools available. I can no longer live without my airbrush which although it can not replace the brushes has become for me an indispensable tool in all areas"
24 to 28 September 2018
This intensive training is for all professional make-up artists looking to imporve in innovative techniques in small hyper-realistic prosthetic special effects.
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- The Academy will provide one model for each student
- All intensive trainings take place at the Paris Academy or in the historical Boutique Rue de la Boétie or at La Cité du Cinéma
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 12; any number higher than 12 will require a second teacher
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: 480€
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: 1120€
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be admitted on to the course.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.
Marion Moretti, AKA Marion Cameleon on Instagram, is a Nice Academy alum. She was in charge of the Franc Bourgeois' MAKE UP FOR EVER shop in Paris. She is now social media manager in the Education team of the brand.
She always wanted to learn how to create and apply prosthetics, so she spent a week at the MAKEU FOR EVER TV&CINEMA Academy with Harold Levyauprès d'Harold Levy to discover his techniques!