You will learn the fundamental rules of beauty makeup: colorimetry and shadows & lights.
You will be able to recognize the types of morphologies and how to correct them through different makeup techniques: gradient technique, sculpting, eyeliner tracing, mascara application and lipstick application. Once these basic techniques have been seen, you will learn how to adapt them to create Western, Oriental and Asian bridal looks. As a make-up artist in the field of marriage, it is extremely important to learn the basic hairstyling techniques in order to win more contract.
Give yourself this chance by learning how to master the hair to be able to create hairstyles tailored for bridal looks.
Classes take place from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5pm with a theoretical part and demonstration in the morning then practice the afternoon
Complexion make-up technique
Eyes & lips make-up techniques
Western Bridal Look
Oriental Bridal Look
Asian Bridal Look
05 to 16 October 2020
30 November to 11 December 2020
These dates are subject to change based on possible future government announcements related to COVID-19.
Our team remains at your entire disposal for any questions relating to the organization of the next training sessions - Contact us
The course is intended for all those wishing to acquire the basic bridal make-up and hairstyling techniques
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges that are required for your training is your responsibility.
- You will also have to equip yourself with a brushe cleanser (ex: Instant Brush Cleanser) as well as individual false eyelashes (ex: Lash Show N 602) and Fringe (ex: Lash Show N 301)
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- A Kit necessary for your training, worth approximately 250 euros, is at the expense of the participant : 1 hair dryer, 1 hair straightener, 1 curling iron D16, 1 curling iron D25.1 comb cutter, 1 antistatic tail comb, 1 comb anti-static tray, 1 cage brush metal 60mm, 1 cage brush metal 40mm, 1 boar & nylon bristle brush , 1 blond pressure coil 24cm, 1 black pressure coil 24cm, 1 crepon firm round 15cm, 1 spray ball 300ml
- As soon as you are enrolled in the course, you may contact our partner DELORME by phone :01 44 83 65 00 or by email email@example.com and receive a discount on the equipment necessary for the course
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: €720
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €1680
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course your registration will be cancelled.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.