The 3 week Beauty and Bridal course is accessible to any beginner wishing to acquire all the necessary make-up techniques for the Beauty and Bridal worlds.
The courses take place from 10am to 5pm with a theoretical and demonstration part in the morning and then practical in the afternoon;
The certification "To carry out corrective make-up services with a natural effect" is a complementary certification in make-up techniques which allows you to meet the needs of the market in the beauty and well-being sector while respecting the fundamental rules of hygiene.
The certification "To carry out intense natural effect bridal make-up services" will enable you to identify the specificities of Western, Oriental and Asian bridal make-up. At the end of this certification, you will be able to analyse the needs of your clients, apply several eye make-up techniques and carry out complete make-ups adapted to the needs of the wedding clientele.
THE PROGRAMME OF OUR BEAUTY & HAIRDRESSING TRAINING
- Introduction to make-up
- Morphological analysis of the face
- Flash make-up
- Morphology of the mouth and eyebrow shapes
- Demonstration of full day make-up + liner
- Make-up relooking
- Sophisticated make-up (evening)
- Trendy make-up
- Glow" complexion technique
- Brow lift" technique
- Revision of the basics of make-up
- Presentation of a wedding service
- Western bridal make-up (healthy glow, nude (application of individual false eyelashes)
- Sophisticated and intense make-up for the oriental bride (eye techniques: classic lift, eye liner, smoky eyes, application of false lashes in fringe)
- Asian bridal make-up (perfect complexion)
- Mastery of the techniques and associated make-up products (foundation, blush, lipstick, pencil, mascara...)
08 to 26 April 2024
03 to 21 June 2024
01 to 19 July 2024
30 September to 18 October 2024
02 to 20 December 2024
- The participant certifies that he/she is at least 18 years old on the first day of the training;
- During the training, access to the Proloft shop where products are offered at a 40% discount;
- This training will allow you to obtain a certification of competence for the beauty part only. For your information, only long training courses (between 6 and 12 months) allow you to practice the profession of Professional Make-up Artist;
- 1 teacher for a maximum of 8 participants, 1 second teacher for more than 8 participants for the practice sessions;
- The Academy will do its best to offer one model per participant. The Academy will do its best to provide one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants will practice on each other;
- We provide all the make-up needed for your practice sessions;
However, for hygiene reasons, we ask you to bring :
* Your brush kit, all brands accepted;
* 1 box of false lashes in fringe;
* 1 box of individual false lashes
* 1 bottle of brush cleaner;
- The training is in French and English. The teachers translate their course and explanations;
- MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education centre. Approval no. 11753660875, issued by the IDF Regional Directorate for Labour, Employment and Vocational Training.
Means made available
➢ 1000 m2 of training space including a fully equipped professional photo studio (Backgrounds, Light boxes, etc…);
➢ Makeup Stations (nomadic make-up suitcases), training briefcases, styling heads, vices, mannequins, etc.;
➢ Professional make-up products made available and renewed throughout the training;
➢ Face, Eye & Body Chart included;
➢ SONY HXR 4K High Definition cameras and giant OLED screens used during the demonstrations;
➢ Ergonomic work surface equipped with a high chair, mirror and variable intensity light
➢ Led panels with variable intensity and color temperature used during make-up demonstrations, and made available to participants to photograph their achievements.
Examination procedures for the course
To access the final evaluation of the "Beauty Make-up" and "Bridal Make-up" certification To access the final evaluation of the "Beauty Make-up" and "Bridal Make-up" certification, candidates must have completed the "Beauty Make-up" and "Bridal Make-up" modules at the Academy Make Up For Ever. The Academy Make Up For Ever sends, before the beginning of the training, an e-mail to each candidate informing them of the place, date, time and nature of the tests. The invitation specifies that the candidate must bring his/her invitation and an identity document to the various tests.
The final evaluation is a simulated professional situation, in a limited time, evaluated by a neutral validation jury and giving rise to a report on the results. The certification is then delivered after deliberation by the Jury of certification. The examination rules are available here
To find out more about the examination procedures, please do not hesitate to ask us your questions - Contact us
How to register for the Beauty & Bride course
Deposit payable upon registration to confirm the course: 900€.
Balance to be paid at the latest ten days before the beginning of the course: 2100€.
Payment methods accepted: credit card, cash (by appointment), bank transfer.
Any payment of the full course fee not received 10 days before the start of the course will result in the cancellation of the registration.
If you have a disability, do not hesitate to contact the Make up for ever Academy's disability advisor, who will be able to answer all your questions.