Master the fundamentals of professional makeup and much more! 4 weeks of training to understand, practice and master Beauty & Fashion makeup
Classes are held with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and a practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
BEAUTY – FACE SHAPES
Facial morphology (eyes, eyebrows, lips)
Eye techniques (gradient, closed banana, open banana, smoky, halo)
Lips and blush
Makeup for mature skins
Makeup for dark skins
Makeup for Asian skins
Western and Oriental Bridal makeup
Advice for adopting all these techniques to different professional contexts, given in each demonstration throughout the program
False lashes creation and application
Fashion shows specificities
Mixture of products
03 to 28 April 2023
31 July to 25 August 2023
02 to 27 October 2023
06 November to 01 December 2023
Our team remains at your entire disposal for any questions relating to the organization of the next training sessions - Contact us
This course is intended for professionals in the beauty and entertainment industries, or anyone else seeking to learn the fundamental principles of professional beauty and fashion makeup.
- Makeup products are provided, however, brushes and sponges that are required for your training is your responsibility.
- You will also have to equip yourself with a brush cleanser (ex: Instant Brush Cleanser) as well as individual false eyelashes (ex: Lash Show N 602) and Fringe (ex: Lash Show N 301)
- All students wishing to enroll in intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however, brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the training participants will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive training are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation in the course: 900€
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: 2100€
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be canceled and you will not be admitted on to the course.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.