Master the fundamentals of professional makeup and going beyond ... 4 weeks of training to understand, practice and master in Beauty & Fashion makeup
Classes are held from 9:30 AM to 5 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
BEAUTY – FACE SHAPES
Facial morphology (eyes, eyebrows, lips)
Eye techniques (gradient, closed banana, open banana, smoky, halo)
Lips and blush
Makeup for mature skins
Makeup for dark skins
Makeup for Asian skins
Western and Oriental Bridal makeup
Advice for adapting all these techniques to different professional contexts, given in each demonstration throughout the program
False lashes creation and applicayion
Fashion shows specificities
Mixture of products
05 to 30 March 2018
03 to 27 April 2018
28 May to 22 June 2018
25 June to 20 July 2018
23 July to 17 August 2018
03 to 28 September 2018
29 October to 23 November 2018
26 November to 21 December 2018
This course is entended for professionals in the beauty and entertainment industries, or anyone else seeking to learn the fundamental principles of professional beauty and fashion makeup.
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: 1200€
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: 2800€
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be admitted on to the course.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.
Marion Moretti, AKA Marion Cameleon on Instagram, is a Nice Academy alum. She was in charge of the Franc Bourgeois' MAKE UP FOR EVER shop in Paris. She is now social media manager in the Education team of the brand.
She always wanted to learn how to create and apply prosthetics, so she spent a week at the MAKEU FOR EVER TV&CINEMA Academy with Harold Levyauprès d'Harold Levy to discover his techniques!