Master the fundamentals of professional makeup and going beyond ... 3 weeks of training to understand, practice and master in Beauty & Fashion makeup
Classes are held from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
BEAUTY – FACE SHAPES
Facial morphology (eyes, eyebrows, lips)
Eye techniques (gradient, closed banana, open banana, smoky, halo)
Lips and blush
Makeup for mature skins
Makeup for dark skins
Makeup for Asian skins
Western and Oriental Bridal makeup
Advice for adapting all these techniques to different professional contexts, given in each demonstration throughout the program
False lashes creation and applicayion
Fashion shows specificities
Mixture of products
03 to 28 July 2017
31 July to 25 August 2017
04 to 29 September 2017
02 to 27 October 2017
06 November to 01 December 2017
27 November to 22 December 2017
This course is entended for professionals in the beauty and entertainment industries, or anyone else seeking to learn the fundamental principles of professional beauty and fashion makeup.
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will provide one model for each student every two days. Participants will practice on each other the rest of the time.
- All intensive trainings take place at the Paris Academy or in the historical Boutique Rue de la Boétie or at La Cité du Cinéma
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 11; any number higher than 11 will require a second teacher
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: 1200€
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: 2800€
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be admitted on to the course.
Marion Moretti, AKA Marion Cameleon on Instagram, is a Nice Academy alum. She was in charge of the Franc Bourgeois' MAKE UP FOR EVER shop in Paris. She is now social media manager in the Education team of the brand.
She always wanted to learn how to create and apply prosthetics, so she spent a week at the MAKEU FOR EVER TV&CINEMA Academy with Harold Levyauprès d'Harold Levy to discover his techniques!