MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy's expertise is accessible to makeup addicts who want to master the basics of makeup. Discover new techniques and trends, play with textures.
The courses take place from 10 am to 5 pm with a theoretical and demonstration part in the morning and practical in the afternoon;
THE PROGRAM OF OUR BEAUTY TRAINING
- Introduction to make-up
- Morphological analysis of the face
- Flash makeup
- Morphology of the mouth and eyebrow shapes
- Demonstration of daytime makeup + liner
- Make-up relooking
- Sophisticated makeup (evening)
- Trendy makeup
- Glow" complexion technique
- Brow lift" technique
05 to 16 February 2024
08 to 19 April 2024
03 to 14 June 2024
01 to 12 July 2024
19 to 30 August 2024
30 September to 11 October 2024
02 to 13 December 2024
This course is intended for anyone (beginners, beauticians, hairstylists...) seeking to learn fundamental makeup techniques.
- The participant certifies that he/she is at least 18 years old on the first day of the training.
- During the training, access to the Proloft boutique where products are offered at a 40% discount.
- A Certificate of Competence is issued at the end of each training session at the MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY, validated by a continuous control based on an evaluation grid.
- 1 teacher for a maximum of 8 participants, 1-second teacher for more than 8 participants for the practice sessions.
- The Academy will do its best to propose one model per participant. If participants are unable to attend, they will practice on each other.
- Make-up products are provided, however, the material such as brushes and sponges necessary for your training is at your charge.
- The training is in French and English. The teachers translate their lessons and explanations.
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number 11753660875, issued by the Direction régionale du travail, de l'emploi et de la formation professionnelle d'IDF.ment 11753660875, issued by the Direction régionale du travail, de l'emploi et de la formation professionnelle d'IDF.
Means made available
➢ 1000 m2 of training space including a fully equipped professional photo studio (Backgrounds, Light boxes, etc…);
➢ Makeup Stations (nomadic make-up suitcases), training briefcases, styling heads, vices, mannequins, etc.;
➢ Professional make-up products made available and renewed throughout the training;
➢ Face, Eye & Body Chart included;
➢ SONY HXR 4K High Definition cameras and giant OLED screens used during the demonstrations;
➢ Ergonomic work surface equipped with a high chair, mirror and variable intensity light
➢ Led panels with variable intensity and color temperature used during make-up demonstrations, and made available to participants to photograph their achievements.
Payment terms for the training
Deposit payable upon registration to confirm the course: 720 €.
Balance to be paid at the latest ten days before the beginning of the training: 1680 €.
Payment methods accepted: credit card, cash, bank transfer.
Any payment of the totality of the training course not received 10 days before the beginning of the training course will lead to the cancellation of the registration.
Examination of the course
To access the final evaluation of the "Beauty Makeup" certification, candidates must have completed the "Beauty Makeup" module at the Academy Make up for Ever.
The Academy Make Up For Ever will send each candidate an e-mail before the start of the training course, informing them of the place, date, time, and nature of the tests. The invitation specifies that the candidate must bring his or her invitation and an identity document to the various tests.
The final evaluation is a simulated professional situation, in a limited time, evaluated by a neutral validation jury and giving rise to a report on the results.
The certification is then delivered after deliberation by the Jury of certification.
To find out more about the examination procedures, please do not hesitate to ask us your questions Contact us
Candidates with a disability
If you have a disability, do not hesitate to contact the Make up for ever Academy's disability advisor, who will be able to answer all your questions.