Discover the fundamentals of colors, sublimate a face while respecting its structure and give depth to the eyes with the timeless smoky and eyeliner techniques
Classes are held from 10 AM to 5 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
Product presentation: how to choose the right products and how to apply them
Colorimetry: understand how colors operate, harmonies, how to choose and use them
Morphology: shadow and light technique to harmonize a face
Natural and intense makeup
Eyeliner & smoky techniques
False lashes application
05 to 08 February 2024
22 to 25 April 2024
24 to 27 June 2024
09 to 12 September 2024
07 to 10 October 2024
09 to 12 December 2024
These dates are subject to change based on possible future government announcements related to COVID-19.
Our team remains at your entire disposal for any questions relating to the organization of the next training sessions - Contact us
This course is intended for anyone with makeup basics techniques wishing to acquire makeup techniques for deep skins.
- Makeup products are provided, however, brushes and sponges that are required for your training are your responsibility.
- You will also have to equip yourself with a brush cleanser (ex: Instant Brush Cleanser) as well as Fringe false eyelashes (ex: Lash Show N 301)
- All students wishing to enroll in intensive training must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however, brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive training is delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
MEANS MADE AVAILABLE
➢ 1000 m2 of training space including a fully equipped professional photo studio (Backgrounds, Light boxes, etc…);
➢ Makeup Stations (nomadic make-up suitcases), training briefcases, styling heads, vices, mannequins, etc.;
➢ Professional make-up products made available and renewed throughout the training;
➢ Face, Eye & Body Chart included;
➢ SONY HXR 4K High Definition cameras and giant OLED screens used during the demonstrations;
➢ Ergonomic work surface equipped with a high chair, mirror and variable intensity light
➢ Led panels with variable intensity and color temperature used during make-up demonstrations, and made available to participants to photograph their achievements.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation in the course: €300
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €700
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course your registration will be canceled.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.