This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn the different techniques for applying eye shadow.
The courses take place from 10am to 5pm with a theoretical and demonstration part in the morning and a practical part in the afternoon;
THE PROGRAMME OF OUR FOCUS FARD TRAINING:
- Notions on colorimetry, colour complementarity and harmonies;
- One colour block technique with pastel colours;
- Eye shadow gradation;
- Application of greasy eye shadow for a smoky effect;
- Trendy glamour smoky with glitter.
24 to 25 June 2024
25 to 26 November 2024
- The participant certifies that he/she is at least 18 years old on the first day of the training;
- During the training, access to the Proloft shop where products are offered at a 40% discount;
- This training will allow you to obtain a certificate of attendance. For your information, only long training courses (between 6 and 12 months) allow you to practice the profession of Professional Make-up Artist.
- 1 teacher for a maximum of 8 participants, 1 second teacher for more than 8 participants for the practice sessions;
- The Academy will do its best to offer one model per participant. In the event that participants are unable to attend, they will practice on each other.
- We provide all the make-up needed for your practice sessions;
However, for hygiene reasons, we ask you to bring :
* Your brush kit, all brands accepted;
* 1 box of false lashes in fringe;
* 1 box of individual false lashes
* 1 bottle of brush cleaner;
- The training is in French and English. The teachers translate their course and explanations;
- MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education centre. Approval no. 11753660875, issued by the IDF Regional Directorate for Labour, Employment and Vocational Training.
Resources made available
➢ Products made available throughout the training course;
➢ Face and Eye Chart included in the training booklet ;
➢ Whiteboard available to the trainer for more entertaining explanations;
➢ Camera and High Definition screen used during the demonstrations;
➢ Ergonomic work surface equipped with a high chair, mirror and variable intensity light;
➢ One volunteer model per participant for each practice workshop;
➢ Variable intensity LED panels used during make-up demonstrations, and made available to participants to photograph their achievements.
How to register for the Focus Fard course
Deposit payable upon registration to confirm the course: 120€.
Balance to be paid at the latest ten days before the beginning of the course: 280€.
Payment methods accepted: credit card, cash (by appointment), bank transfer.
Any payment of the full course fee not received 10 days before the start of the course will result in the cancellation of the registration.
If you have a disability, do not hesitate to contact the Make up for ever Academy's disability advisor, who will be able to answer all your questions.