The FOCUS PERFECT COMPLEXION training course is aimed at anyone wishing to master complexion techniques and learn how to conceal imperfections.
The courses take place from 10am to 5pm with a theoretical and demonstration part in the morning and a practical part in the afternoon;
THE PROGRAMME OF OUR FOCUS ON PERFECT COMPLEXION TRAINING:
- Notions of colorimetry;
- Presentation of the different textures of foundation and concealer;
- Long-lasting natural complexion;
- Ultra natural minimalist complexion;
- Contouring and highlighting ;
- The importance of blush for a healthy glow.
29 to 30 April 2024
02 to 03 September 2024
- The participant certifies that he/she is at least 18 years old on the first day of the training;
- During the training, access to the Proloft shop where products are offered at a 40% discount;
- This training will allow you to obtain a certificate of attendance. For your information, only long training courses (between 6 and 12 months) allow you to practice the profession of Professional Make-up Artist.
- 1 teacher for a maximum of 8 participants, 1 second teacher for more than 8 participants for the practice sessions;
- The Academy will do its best to offer one model per participant. In the event that participants are unable to attend, they will practice on each other.
- We provide all the make-up needed for your practice sessions;
However, for hygiene reasons, we ask you to bring :
* Your brush kit, all brands accepted;
* 1 box of false lashes in fringe;
* 1 box of individual false lashes
* 1 bottle of brush cleaner;
- The training is in French and English. The teachers translate their course and explanations;
- MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education centre. Approval no. 11753660875, issued by the IDF Regional Directorate for Labour, Employment and Vocational Training.
Means made available
➢ 1000 m2 of training space including a fully equipped professional photo studio (Backgrounds, Light boxes, etc…);
➢ Makeup Stations (nomadic make-up suitcases), training briefcases, styling heads, vices, mannequins, etc.;
➢ Professional make-up products made available and renewed throughout the training;
➢ Face, Eye & Body Chart included;
➢ SONY HXR 4K High Definition cameras and giant OLED screens used during the demonstrations;
➢ Ergonomic work surface equipped with a high chair, mirror and variable intensity light
➢ Led panels with variable intensity and color temperature used during make-up demonstrations, and made available to participants to photograph their achievements.
How to register for the Focus Perfect Complexion course
Deposit payable on registration to confirm the course: 120€.
Balance to be paid at least ten days before the start of the course: 280€.
Payment methods accepted: credit card, cash (by appointment), bank transfer.
Any payment of the full course fee not received 10 days before the start of the course will result in the cancellation of the registration.
If you have a disability, do not hesitate to contact the Make up for ever Academy's disability advisor, who will be able to answer all your questions.