Master the cultural specificities of Western, Eastern and Asian bridal makeup,to be able to supply all wedding demands. You will be able to achieve a perfect makeup for the most beautiful day of her life by enhancing her natural beauty.
This training will allow you to identify the specificities of Western, Oriental and Asian bridal makeup. At the end of this training, you will be able to analyze the needs of your customers, to apply several eye makeup techniques and to carry out complete makeups adapted to the request of the wedding clientele.
Classes are held from 10 AM to 5 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
PROGRAM OF OUR NEW BRIDAL MAKEUP TRAINING
- Revision of the basics of makeup: morphology and colorimetry;
- Western Bridal Makeup: bright and transparent makeup (perfect complexion & individual eyelashes);
- Oriental Bridal Makeup: sophisticated and intense makeup (Classic Lift, Eyeliner…);
- Asian Bridal Makeup: light and delicate makeup (false lashes application);
- 1 additional day of practice to master these techniques.
18 to 22 December 2023
22 to 26 January 2024
22 to 26 April 2024
17 to 21 June 2024
15 to 19 July 2024
14 to 18 October 2024
16 to 20 December 2024
This new bridal makeup training is intended for beauticians, makeup artists, hairdressers or people with good knowledge of makeup or anyone else who has basic techniques: Be able to certify initial training in beauty makeup, having followed our BEAUTY BASICS 1, BEAUTY MAKEUP or higher or equivalent training, namely:
- Know the basics of colorimetry and know how to adapt them to make-up techniques;
- Know how to correct skin imperfections;
- Know the basics of shadows and lights, but also know how to adapt them to the analysis / morphological corrections of the shapes of faces, eyes, eyebrows, mouths to sublimate the bride;
- Master the eye shadow gradient technique.
- Makeup products are provided, however, brushes and sponges that are required for your training is your responsibility;
- You will also have to equip yourself with a brushe cleanser (ex: Instant Brush Cleanser) as well as individual false eyelashes and Fringe.
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 8; any number higher than 8 will require a second teacher
- All intensive training are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
MEANS MADE AVAILABLE
➢ 1000 m2 of training space including a fully equipped professional photo studio (Backgrounds, Light boxes, etc…);
➢ Makeup Stations (nomadic make-up suitcases), training briefcases, styling heads, vices, mannequins, etc.;
➢ Professional make-up products made available and renewed throughout the training;
➢ Face, Eye & Body Chart included;
➢ SONY HXR 4K High Definition cameras and giant OLED screens used during the demonstrations;
➢ Ergonomic work surface equipped with a high chair, mirror and variable intensity light
➢ Led panels with variable intensity and color temperature used during make-up demonstrations, and made available to participants to photograph their achievements.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation in the course: €450
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €1050
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course your registration will be canceled.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.