In one week, discover the basics of studio hairdressing, from blow-drying to braids and afro styles. This course is ideal for learning how to style your hair.
The COIFFURE STUDIO course is aimed at any beauty professional or beginner wishing to acquire the basics of studio hairdressing as a complement to their profession
The courses take place from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5pm with a theoretical and demonstration part in the morning and a practical part in the afternoon
THE PROGRAMME OF OUR STUDIO HAIRSTYLING COURSE
- Smooth, curly, volume and flat blow-dry;
- Curling and waving techniques;
- Ponytail, bun and braids;
- Volume styling;
- Afro / curly effect.
- The participant certifies that he/she is at least 18 years old on the first day of the training;
- During the training, access to the Proloft shop where products are offered at a 40% discount;
- This training will allow you to obtain a certification of competence for the beauty part only. For your information, only long training courses (between 6 and 12 months) allow you to practice the profession of Professional Make-up Artist.
- 1 teacher for a maximum of 8 participants, 1 second teacher for more than 8 participants for the practice sessions;
- The Academy will do its best to offer one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants will practice on each other.
- The training is in French and English. The teachers will translate their lessons and explanations;
- MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education centre. Approval number 11753660875, issued by the Regional Directorate of Labour, Employment and Vocational Training of IDF.
The training material
- A Hairdressing Kit necessary for the training, worth 250 € TTC, from our partner Delorme is at the expense of the participant (1 Hair dryer, 1 straightening iron, 1 D16 curling iron, 1 D25 curling iron, 1 cutting comb, 1 antistatic tail comb, 1 antistatic tray comb, 1 metal cage brush 60mm, 1 metal cage brush 40mm, 1 nylon boar brush, 1 blonde pressure coil 24cm, 1 black pressure coil 24cm, 1 firm round crepe 15cm, 1 ball spray 300ml)
- We provide all the make-up necessary for your practice sessions;
However, for hygiene reasons, we ask you to bring :
* Your brush kit, all brands accepted;
* 1 box of false lashes in fringe;
* 1 box of individual false lashes
* 1 bottle of brush cleaner.
Means made available
➢ 1000 m2 of training space including a fully equipped professional photo studio (Backgrounds, Light boxes, etc…);
➢ Makeup Stations (nomadic make-up suitcases), training briefcases, styling heads, vices, mannequins, etc.;
➢ Professional make-up products made available and renewed throughout the training;
➢ Face, Eye & Body Chart included;
➢ SONY HXR 4K High Definition cameras and giant OLED screens used during the demonstrations;
➢ Ergonomic work surface equipped with a high chair, mirror and variable intensity light
➢ Led panels with variable intensity and color temperature used during make-up demonstrations, and made available to participants to photograph their achievements.
Payment terms for the NEW STUDIO HAIRSTYLING training course
Deposit payable upon registration to confirm the course: 450€.
Balance to be paid at the latest ten days before the start of the course: 1050 €.
Payment methods accepted: credit card, cash (by appointment), bank transfer.
Any payment of the full course fee not received 10 days before the start of the course will result in the cancellation of the registration.
If you have a disability, do not hesitate to contact the Make up for ever Academy's disability advisor, who will be able to answer all your questions.
Your contact: Vincent DE MONFREID
Camila is actress in Colombia. She took the 2 month Summer School class in Paris in 2015 and she tells us everything about this amazing experienceread more
El Hocine is an international makeup artist since 11 years. He chose to take the Beauty Basics + course to confirm his knowledge and develop new skillsread more
Welcome ! Signin to access your account.
Enter the Make UP FOR EVER community!
Enter the e-mail address you used to create a MAKE UP FOR EVER account with, and we'll send you a link to reset your password.