MAKE UP FOREVER ACADEMY suits your needs by offering customized training with a wide range of makeup techniques (beauty, special effects, prosthetics, artistic etc…)
Beginners or experienced makeup artists, alone or in group, build the training that fits your needs and expectations.
Fondamental makeup techniques, beauty makeup for all type of skins or environment (weddinds, fashion shows, photoshoots, events...), artistic makeup (face painting, body painting, stage makeup...), airbrush makeup, makeup trends (contouring, strobing, oriental....), special effects & prosthetics....
Our training are taught by professional makeup artists trained at the Academy by Dany Sanz's pedagogy.
3-day course minimum. For more information & enrollment contact us by email, click HERE
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all MAKE UP FOR EVER products
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- The training can either be in French or English
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
Marion Moretti, AKA Marion Cameleon on Instagram, is a Nice Academy alum. She was in charge of the Franc Bourgeois' MAKE UP FOR EVER shop in Paris. She is now social media manager in the Education team of the brand.
She always wanted to learn how to create and apply prosthetics, so she spent a week at the MAKEU FOR EVER TV&CINEMA Academy with Harold Levyauprès d'Harold Levy to discover his techniques!