The Airbrush training is dedicated to people who want to master the techniques of airbrush makeup and learn how to use the tool for any type of makeup.
- General information on airbrushes and their use.
- The different types of airbrushes and presentation of the brands present on the market
- Practice on "free hand" paper
- Maintenance of the gun (cleaning, complete dismantling, and solutions to frequent problems)
- Description and operation of the compressor and how to adapt it for each activity
- Practice: Working with airbrush make-up on Face Chart
- Demonstration: Beauty make-up: complexion, contouring, blush...
- Presentation of the different mediums and cosmetic brands
- Practice on a model
- Use of the airbrush in the artistic field: stencil and freehand techniques: trompe l'oeil prints (water droplets, flames, skull...)
- Use of the airbrush in the field of special effects, e.g. hematoma
- Demonstration: Sophisticated and original creations usable in fashion or for artistic make-up.
- Camouflage of tattoos.
- Practice on model
About Vincent de Monfreid
A "multi-faceted" make-up artist who is equally at ease in beauty, artistic make-up and special effects, Vincent has been practicing his passion by combining his freelance activity as a professional make-up artist (audiovisual, cinema, events, shows, etc.) and as a teacher for 15 years. Vincent has directed a professional school and has specialized in airbrush, body art, and special effects courses in France and abroad (Mexico, Russia, Korea, Poland, Romania, Latvia...)
"More than ever passionate and "obsessed" with beauty, I draw my inspiration from everything that represents my artistic, cultural, graphic influences... I try to explore all the technical possibilities and tools available to makeup artists."
23 to 27 January 2023
12 to 16 June 2023
These dates are subject to change depending on future government announcements related to COVID-19.
Our team remains at your disposal for any questions regarding the organization of future training sessions - Contact us
PROFILE OF THE PARTICIPANTS
The Airbrush training is intended for all those who already have a solid base in beauty make-up techniques.
- The participant attests to be 18 years old on the first day of the training.
- During the training, access to the Proloft store where products are offered at a 40% discount.
- A Certificate of Competence is issued at the end of each training session at the MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY, validated by a continuous control based on an evaluation grid.
- 1 teacher for a maximum of 9 participants, 1-second teacher for more than 9 participants for the practice sessions.
- The Academy will do its best to propose one model per participant. In the event that participants are unable to attend, they will practice on each other.
- Make-up products are provided, however, the material such as brushes and sponges necessary for your training is at your charge.
- The training is in French and English. The teachers translate their lessons and explanations.
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number 11753660875, issued by the Regional Directorate of Labor, Employment and Vocational Training of IDF
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registration to confirm the course: 480 €.
Balance to be paid at the latest ten days before the beginning of the training: 1120 €.
Payment methods accepted: credit card, cash, bank transfer.
Any payment of the totality of the training course not received 10 days before the beginning of the training course will lead to the cancellation of the registration.