The EDITO makeup training is aimed at any make-up artist wishing to acquire the make-up techniques specific to the world of editorial photography.
The courses take place from 10am to 5pm with a theoretical and demonstration part in the morning and then practice on models, under the supervision of the teachers, in the afternoon.
OUR TRAINING PROGRAMME EDITO :
- Photo make-up and advice on how to create a mood board;
- Shine, wet look and glossy effects; Artistic mouth;
- Creative editorial make-up and advice on how to create a face chart;
- Shooting project with the presence of a photographer.
04 to 08 December 2023
26 February to 01 March 2024
27 to 31 May 2024
21 to 25 October 2024
25 to 29 November 2024
- The participant certifies that he/she is at least 18 years old on the first day of the training;
- During the training, access to the Proloft shop where products are offered at a 40% discount;
- This training will allow you to obtain a certification of competence for the beauty part only. For your information, only long training courses (between 6 and 12 months) allow you to practice the profession of Professional Make-up Artist.
- 1 teacher for a maximum of 8 participants, 1 second teacher for more than 8 participants for the practice sessions;
- The Academy will do its best to offer one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants will practice on each other.
- The training is in French and English. The teachers will translate their lessons and explanations;
- MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education centre. Approval number 11753660875, issued by the Regional Directorate of Labour, Employment and Vocational Training of IDF.
The training material
- We provide all the make-up necessary for your practice sessions;
However, for hygiene reasons, we ask you to bring :
* Your brush kit, all brands accepted;
* 1 box of false lashes in fringe;
* 1 box of individual false lashes
* 1 bottle of brush cleaner.
Means made available
➢ 1000 m2 of training space including a fully equipped professional photo studio (Backgrounds, Light boxes, etc…);
➢ Makeup Stations (nomadic make-up suitcases), training briefcases, styling heads, vices, mannequins, etc.;
➢ Professional make-up products made available and renewed throughout the training;
➢ Face, Eye & Body Chart included;
➢ SONY HXR 4K High Definition cameras and giant OLED screens used during the demonstrations;
➢ Ergonomic work surface equipped with a high chair, mirror and variable intensity light
➢ Led panels with variable intensity and color temperature used during make-up demonstrations, and made available to participants to photograph their achievements.
Payment terms for the course
Deposit payable upon registration to confirm the course: 510 €.
Balance to be paid at the latest ten days before the beginning of the course: 1190 €.
Payment methods accepted: credit card, cash (by appointment), bank transfer.
Any payment of the full course fee not received 10 days before the start of the course will result in the cancellation of the registration.
If you have a disability, do not hesitate to contact the Make up for ever Academy's disability advisor, who will be able to answer all your questions.