The one-month BEAUTY, GLAM & EDITO course is accessible to any beginner wishing to acquire all the necessary make-up techniques for the beauty, glamour and editorial worlds.
The courses take place from 10am to 5pm with a theoretical and demonstration part in the morning and a practical part in the afternoon;
THE PROGRAMME OF OUR BEAUTY, GLAM & EDITO training :
- Introduction to make-up
- Morphological analysis of the face
- Flash make-up
- Morphology of the mouth and eyebrow shapes
- Demonstration of full day make-up + liner
- Make-up relooking
- Sophisticated make-up (evening)
- Trendy make-up
- Glow" complexion technique
- Brow lift" technique
- Photo make-up and tips on how to create a mood board;
- Shine effects, wet look and glossy effect; Artistic mouth;
- Creative editorial make-up and advice on the development of a face chart;
- Shooting project with the presence of a photographer.
05 February to 01 March 2024
06 to 31 May 2024
30 September to 25 October 2024
04 to 29 November 2024
- The participant certifies that he/she is at least 18 years old on the first day of the training;
- During the training, access to the Proloft shop where products are offered at a 40% discount;
- This training will allow you to obtain a certification of competence for the beauty part only. For your information, only long training courses (between 6 and 12 months) allow you to practice the profession of Professional Make-up Artist.
- 1 teacher for a maximum of 8 participants, 1 second teacher for more than 8 participants for the practice sessions;
- The Academy will do its best to offer one model per participant. In the event that participants are unable to attend, they will practice on each other.
- We provide all the make-up needed for your practice sessions;
However, for hygiene reasons, we ask you to bring :
* Your brush kit, all brands accepted;
* 1 box of false lashes in fringe;
* 1 box of individual false lashes
* 1 bottle of brush cleaner;
- The training is in French and English. The teachers translate their course and explanations;
- MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education centre. Approval no. 11753660875, issued by the IDF Regional Directorate for Labour, Employment and Vocational Training.
Means made available
➢ 1000 m2 of training space including a fully equipped professional photo studio (Backgrounds, Light boxes, etc…);
➢ Makeup Stations (nomadic make-up suitcases), training briefcases, styling heads, vices, mannequins, etc.;
➢ Professional make-up products made available and renewed throughout the training;
➢ Face, Eye & Body Chart included;
➢ SONY HXR 4K High Definition cameras and giant OLED screens used during the demonstrations;
➢ Ergonomic work surface equipped with a high chair, mirror and variable intensity light
➢ Led panels with variable intensity and color temperature used during make-up demonstrations, and made available to participants to photograph their achievements.
Examination procedures for the course
To access the final evaluation of the "Beauty Make-up" certification, candidates must have completed the "Beauty Make-up" module at the Academy Make Up For Ever. The Academy Make Up For Ever sends each candidate an e-mail before the start of the training course, informing them of the place, date, time and nature of the tests. The invitation specifies that the candidate must bring his/her invitation and an identity document to the various tests.
The final evaluation is a simulated professional situation, in a limited time, evaluated by a neutral validation jury and giving rise to a report on the results. The certification is then delivered after deliberation by the Jury of certification. The examination rules are available here
To find out more about the examination procedures, please do not hesitate to ask us your questions - Contact us
How to register for the Beauty, Glam and Edito course
Deposit payable upon registration to confirm the course: 1140€.
Balance to be paid at the latest ten days before the start of the course: 2660€.
Payment methods accepted: credit card, cash (by appointment), bank transfer.
Any payment of the full course fee not received 10 days before the start of the course will result in the cancellation of the registration.
If you have a disability, do not hesitate to contact the Make up for ever Academy's disability advisor, who will be able to answer all your questions.