- Complexion and morphological corrections specific to Asian skins
- Adapting your makeup to the shape of your eyes
- The particularities of bridal makeup on Asian models
- Layering and glass skin techniques, trends
Who can follow the Beauty Make-up training?
- This training is for anyone who can attest to a professional makeup training or justify a professional career as a makeup artist and for any beauty and makeup professional wishing to acquire additional skills.
- The participant attests to be 18 years old on the first day of the training
- A certificate of achievement is issued at the end of the training
- The training is given in French and English
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number 11753660875, issued by the IDF Regional Directorate of Work, Employment and Vocational Training.
Method and pedagogical tools
➢ Products made available throughout the certification
➢ Certification booklet
➢ Face and Eye Chart included in certification booklet
➢ Whiteboard available to the instructor for more entertaining explanations
➢ Camera and High Definition screen used during demonstrations
➢ Ergonomic work surface equipped with a high chair, mirror, and variable intensity light
➢ Variable intensity Led panels used during makeup demonstrations and made available to participants to photograph their achievements
➢ Volunteer model per participant for practice workshops
Certification is delivered after alternating phases:
➢ Theoretical: these are visual and interactive courses allowing the learning of theoretical concepts such as morphology, colorimetry, products adapted according to skin types.
➢ Demonstration: presentation of products and their use by the teacher, demonstrations, allowing the learning of techniques and gestures necessary for the execution of adapted corrective beauty makeup.
➢ Practice: The trainee performs make-up on a model following a subject given by the teacher. The practical workshops allow the mastery of techniques and the use of products.
➢ Corrections provided by a teacher during the practical workshops.
➢ Collective and/or individual debriefing of each participant's achievements
➢ Case study on photos/videos
➢ Certification delivered by a jury of professionals of the sector
➢ A MAKE UP FOR EVER affiliated teacher/makeup artist qualified for this program
➢ An additional MAKE UP FOR EVER affiliated teacher/makeup artist for hands-on workshops when there are more than 8 participants per certification