Learn fundamental Beauty&Fashion makeup techniques by combining essential theoretical principles with practical applications, while providing information on the latest trends
Classes are held from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
Colorimetry and how to do a complexion
Morphology and corrections of the faces (Contouring) , eyes, eyebrows and lips
Fan technique - How to Blend an eyeshadow
1 day of practice with teacher corrections
03 to 07 July 2017
18 to 22 September 2017
13 to 17 November 2017
04 to 08 December 2017
This course is intended for anyone (beginners, beauticians, hairstylists...) seeking to learn fundamental makeup techniques.
Go further with the Beauty Basics + training > Special prize for the Beauty Basics & Beauty Pro Pack- Contact us!
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- The Academy will provide one model for each student
- All intensive trainings take place at the Paris Academy or in the historical Boutique Rue de la Boétie or at La Cité du Cinéma
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 11, any number higher than 11 will require a second teacher
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: €450
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €1 050
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be admitted on to the course.
Marion Moretti, AKA Marion Cameleon on Instagram, is a Nice Academy alum. She was in charge of the Franc Bourgeois' MAKE UP FOR EVER shop in Paris. She is now social media manager in the Education team of the brand.
She always wanted to learn how to create and apply prosthetics, so she spent a week at the MAKEU FOR EVER TV&CINEMA Academy with Harold Levyauprès d'Harold Levy to discover his techniques!