Learn fundamental Beauty&Fashion makeup techniques by combining essential theoretical principles with practical applications, while providing information on the latest trends
Classes are held from 10 AM to 5 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
Colorimetry and how to do a complexion
Morphology and corrections of the faces (Contouring) , eyes, eyebrows and lips
Fan technique - How to Blend an eyeshadow
1 day of practice with teacher corrections
14 to 18 December 2020
04 to 08 January 2021
01 to 05 March 2021
03 to 07 May 2021
05 to 09 July 2021
30 August to 03 September 2021
04 to 08 October 2021
01 to 05 November 2021
These dates are subject to change based on possible future government announcements related to COVID-19.
Our team remains at your entire disposal for any questions relating to the organization of the next training sessions - Contact us
This course is intended for anyone (beginners, beauticians, hairstylists...) seeking to learn fundamental makeup techniques.
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: €450
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €1 050
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be admitted on to the course.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.