One week course to improve your skills by validating your achievements and learning new makeup techniques
Classes are held from 10 AM to 5 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
Review of morphology and colorimetry
Makeup for mature skins
Makeup for deep skin tones
Occidental bridal makeup with false lashes application
11 to 15 January 2021
08 to 12 March 2021
10 to 14 May 2021
12 to 16 July 2021
06 to 10 September 2021
11 to 15 October 2021
08 to 12 November 2021
These dates are subject to change based on possible future government announcements related to COVID-19.
Our team remains at your entire disposal for any questions relating to the organization of the next training sessions - Contact us
This course is intended for professional Makeup artists, beauty professionnals who already have makeup skills or anyone else who took the Beauty Basics course
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges that are required for your training is your responsibility.
- You will also have to equip yourself with a brushe cleanser (ex: Instant Brush Cleanser) as well as individual false eyelashes (ex: Lash Show N 602) and Fringe (ex: Lash Show N 301)
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: 450€
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: 1,050€
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be admitted on to the course.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.