In 20 days, master the essential makeup beauty and studio hairstyling techniques. This exclusive pack includes 2 courses, Beauty MakeUp as well as Studio Hairstyling.
Classes are held from 10 AM to 5 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
Colorimetry and how to do a complexion
Morphology and corrections of the faces (Contouring), eyes, eyebrows, and lips
Fan technique - How to Blend an eyeshadow
1 day of practice with teacher corrections
Review of morphology and colorimetry
Makeup for mature skins
Makeup for deep skin tones
Occidental bridal makeup with false lashes application
Week 3 & 4:
Presentation of the trade, products, and equipment
Brushing: smooth, curly, volume, dish
Braids and African mats, ears, Egyptian, 4 branches
The technique of looping, waving and smoothing with the various curling irons
Ponytail & small smooth bun
Volume tie with crepe
The technique of the "afro material" effect, curled with the use of a hair crimper
Wave technique and notches
Hair extensions application technique
Mexican braid technique for wigs application
04 to 29 July 2022
03 to 28 October 2022
These dates are subject to change based on possible future government announcements related to COVID-19.
Our team remains at your entire disposal for any questions relating to the organization of the next training sessions - Contact us
This course is intended for anyone (beginners, beauticians, hairstylists...) seeking to learn fundamental makeup techniques.
- Makeup products are provided, however, brushes and sponges that are required for your training are your responsibility.
- You will also have to equip yourself with a brush cleanser (ex: Instant Brush Cleanser) as well as individual false eyelashes (ex: Lash Show N 602) and Fringe (ex: Lash Show N 301)
- A Hair Kit necessary for your training, worth 245 euros, is at the expense of the participant: 1 hairdryer, 1 hair straightener, 1 curling iron D16, 1 curling iron D25.1 comb cutter, 1 antistatic tail comb, 1 comb anti-static tray, 1 cage brush metal 60mm, 1 cage brush metal 40mm, 1 boar & nylon bristle brush, 1 blond pressure coil 24cm, 1 black pressure coil 24cm, 1 crepon firm round 15cm, 1 spray ball 300ml
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive training must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however, brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive training are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation in the course: €1050
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €2450
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be canceled and you will not be admitted to the course.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.