Master the cultural specificities of the western, oriental and asian bridal makeup, to be able to supply all wedding demands
Classes are held from 10 AM to 5 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
Western Bridal Makeup: bright and transparent makeup (perfect complexion)
Oriental Bridal Makeup: sophisticated and intense makeup (Classic Lift, Eye liner…)
Asian Bridal Makeup: light and delicate makeup (false lashes application)
1 additional day of practice to master these techniques
05 to 08 November 2018
28 to 31 January 2019
18 to 21 March 2019
20 to 23 May 2019
01 to 04 July 2019
16 to 19 September 2019
25 to 28 November 2019
This course is intended for beauticians or anyone else who has basic techniques :
- Knowing colorimetry
- Knowledge morphological corrections required for different face shapes
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges that are required for your training is your responsibility.
- You will also have to equip yourself with a brushe cleanser (ex: Instant Brush Cleanser) as well as individual false eyelashes (ex: Lash Show N 602) and Fringe (ex: Lash Show N 301)
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: €360
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €840
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course your registration will be cancelled.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.
Marion Moretti, AKA Marion Cameleon on Instagram, is a Nice Academy alum. She was in charge of the Franc Bourgeois' MAKE UP FOR EVER shop in Paris. She is now social media manager in the Education team of the brand.
She always wanted to learn how to create and apply prosthetics, so she spent a week at the MAKEU FOR EVER TV&CINEMA Academy with Harold Levyauprès d'Harold Levy to discover his techniques!