Bright and long-lasting makeup for the happiest day of a woman's life: her wedding. From the East to the West, there are several types of makeup to know.
Master the cultural specificities of the western, oriental, and Asian bridal makeup, to be able to supply all wedding demands
Classes are held from 10 AM to 5 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
Western Bridal Makeup: bright and transparent makeup (perfect complexion)
Oriental Bridal Makeup: sophisticated and intense makeup (Classic Lift, Eyeliner…)
Asian Bridal Makeup: light and delicate makeup (false lashes application)
1 additional day of practice to master these techniques
TO REGISTER ON OTHER TRAINING DATES, PLEASE CLICK HERE AND DISCOVER OUR NEW BRIDAL MAKEUP TRAINING VERSION
This course is intended for beauticians or anyone else who has basic techniques :
- Knowing colorimetry
- Knowledge morphological corrections required for different face shapes
- Makeup products are provided, however, brushes and sponges that are required for your training is your responsibility.
- You will also have to equip yourself with a brushe cleanser (ex: Instant Brush Cleanser) as well as individual false eyelashes (ex: Lash Show N 602) and Fringe (ex: Lash Show N 301)
MEANS MADE AVAILABLE
➢ 1000 m2 of training space including a fully equipped professional photo studio (Backgrounds, Light boxes, etc…);
➢ Makeup Stations (nomadic make-up suitcases), training briefcases, styling heads, vices, mannequins, etc.;
➢ Professional make-up products made available and renewed throughout the training;
➢ Face, Eye & Body Chart included;
➢ SONY HXR 4K High Definition cameras and giant OLED screens used during the demonstrations;
➢ Ergonomic work surface equipped with a high chair, mirror and variable intensity light
➢ Led panels with variable intensity and color temperature used during make-up demonstrations, and made available to participants to photograph their achievements.
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive training are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
MEANS MADE AVAILABLE
➢ Products made available throughout the training course;
➢ Face and Eye Chart included in the training booklet;
➢ Whiteboard available to the trainer for more entertaining explanations;
➢ Camera and High Definition screen used during the demonstrations;
➢ Ergonomic work surface equipped with a high chair, mirror and variable intensity light;
➢ One volunteer model per participant for each practice workshop;
➢ Dimmable LED panels used during the make-up demonstrations, and made available to participants to photograph their achievements.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation in the course: €420
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €980
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course your registration will be canceled.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.
Candidates with a disability
If you have a disability, do not hesitate to contact the Make up for ever Academy's disability advisor, who will be able to answer all your questions.
Your contact: Vincent DE MONFREID
Camila is actress in Colombia. She took the 2 month Summer School class in Paris in 2015 and she tells us everything about this amazing experienceread more
El Hocine is an international makeup artist since 11 years. He chose to take the Beauty Basics + course to confirm his knowledge and develop new skillsread more
Welcome ! Signin to access your account.
Enter the Make UP FOR EVER community!
Enter the e-mail address you used to create a MAKE UP FOR EVER account with, and we'll send you a link to reset your password.