Master the cultural specificities of the western, oriental, and Asian bridal makeup, to be able to supply all wedding demands
Classes are held from 10 AM to 5 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
Western Bridal Makeup: bright and transparent makeup (perfect complexion)
Oriental Bridal Makeup: sophisticated and intense makeup (Classic Lift, Eyeliner…)
Asian Bridal Makeup: light and delicate makeup (false lashes application)
1 additional day of practice to master these techniques
17 to 20 October 2022
28 November to 01 December 2022
23 to 26 January 2023
27 to 30 March 2023
24 to 27 April 2023
15 to 18 May 2023
19 to 22 June 2023
03 to 06 July 2023
18 to 21 September 2023
16 to 19 October 2023
18 to 21 December 2023
These dates are subject to change based on possible future government announcements related to COVID-19.
Our team remains at your entire disposal for any questions relating to the organization of the next training sessions - Contact us
This course is intended for beauticians or anyone else who has basic techniques :
- Knowing colorimetry
- Knowledge morphological corrections required for different face shapes
- Makeup products are provided, however, brushes and sponges that are required for your training is your responsibility.
- You will also have to equip yourself with a brushe cleanser (ex: Instant Brush Cleanser) as well as individual false eyelashes (ex: Lash Show N 602) and Fringe (ex: Lash Show N 301)
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive training are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation in the course: €420
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €980
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course your registration will be canceled.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.