A professional makeup training to learn all the complex techniques of oriental makeup
Classes are held from 10 AM to 5 PM with a theoretical/demonstration in the morning and practical in the afternoon under the supervision of teachers.
Reminder of colorimetry, morphology and specific corrections
“Classic” oriental makeup with the fan/Italian technique
Lebanese makeup with the smoky/halo technique
Evolution of a makeup from a classic technique to a more sophisticate makeup as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuweit…
Bridal makeup: Lebanese and more intense bridal makeup as worn in UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuweit…
20 to 24 December 2021
05 to 09 December 2022
These dates are subject to change based on possible future government announcements related to COVID-19.
Our team remains at your entire disposal for any questions relating to the organization of the next training sessions - Contact us
This course is intended for makeup artists and beauticians with solid makeup techniques :
- Knowing colorimetry
- Knowledge morphological corrections required for different face shapes
- Master gradients of eye shadows
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges that are required for your training is your responsibility.
- You will also have to equip yourself with a brushe cleanser (ex: Instant Brush Cleanser) as well as individual false eyelashes (ex: Lash Show N 602) and Fringe (ex: Lash Show N 301)
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: €480
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €1 120
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be admitted on to the course.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.