A complete special effects course to prepare you for the reality of the field.
At the end of this training, the participants will have acquired the specific skills of special effects make-up techniques for the cinema and will be able to carry out all types of services on film shoots (Film, Series, Clip, Commercial...).
Classes : 10:00 am to 5:00 pm with a one-hour break for lunch.
- INNOVATIONS IN CINEMA SPECIAL EFFECTS (current products, alcohol blushes, gels...)
- SPECIAL EFFECTS IN VOLUME (Wounds, hematomas, burns, bruises, scars, wounds, dirt, blood...)
- MANUFACTURE, FITTING, AND MAKE-UP OF PROSTHESIS TRANSFERS
- AEROGRAPHY INITIATION FOR SMALL EFFECTS (Tatoo cover, veins...)
About Vincent de Monfreid :
A "multi-faceted" make-up artist, Vincent is equally at ease with beauty, artistic, and special effects make-up. He has been working as a freelance professional make-up artist (audiovisual, cinema, events, shows, etc.) and as a teacher for 15 years. Vincent has directed a professional school and has specialized in airbrush, body art, and special effects courses in France and abroad (Mexico, Russia, Korea, Poland, Romania, Latvia...)
"More than ever passionate and "obsessed" with beauty, I draw my inspiration from everything that represents my artistic, cultural, graphic influences... I try to explore all the technical possibilities and tools available to makeup artists."
This certification is intended for any beauty and make-up professional who wishes to add technical skills to their make-up basics.
Prerequisite: To be able to attest a training in professional make-up or to justify a professional career as a make-up artist in the audiovisual or performing arts field.
METHOD AND PEDAGOGICAL TOOLS
Pedagogical tools :
Special effects products made available throughout the course
Materials and products related to the use of airbrushes
All the materials necessary for the production and printing of prostheses
A whiteboard at the disposal of the teacher for more playful explanations
Camera and high definition screen used during demonstrations
Ergonomic work surface equipped with a high chair, mirror and variable intensity light
Variable intensity LED panels are used during the make-up demonstrations and made available to the participants to photograph their creations
The training is given continuously, in alternating phases:
- Theoretical: visual and interactive courses allowing the learning of theoretical notions, techniques, and products, application in the field of Cinema according to the requests, etc...
- Demonstration: presentation of the products and all the tools and their use by the teacher, demonstrations, allowing the learning of the techniques and gestures necessary for a correct application of the various effects of make-up.
- Practice: The trainee practices the execution of make-up on a model following a subject given by the teacher. The practical workshops allow the mastery of techniques and the use of equipment and products.
- Corrections by a teacher during the practical workshops
- Collective and/or individual debriefing of each participant's work
- A case study on photos/videos
- Certification delivered by a jury of professionals in the sector
- A MAKEUP FOR EVER affiliated teacher/makeup artist qualified for this program
- An additional MAKEUP FOR EVER affiliated teacher/makeup artist for the practical workshops when there are more than 8 participants per course
- The participant certifies that he/she is at least 18 years old on the first day of the course.
- During the training, access to the ACADEMY boutique where products are offered at a 40% discount.
- A Certificate of Competence is issued at the end of each training session at the MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY, validated by a continuous control based on an evaluation grid.
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number 11753660875, issued by the Regional Directorate of Work, Employment and Vocational Training of IDF
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Deposit payable upon registration to confirm the course: 900 €.
- Balance to be paid at the latest ten days before the beginning of the training: 2100 €.
- Accepted means of payment: credit card, cash, bank transfer.
- Any payment of the totality of the training course not received 10 days before the beginning of the training course will lead to the cancellation of the registration.