Nowadays as a make-up artist, it is essential to master some hairstyling bases to gain a foothold in the market. This 10-day training will allow you to master the basics of hairstyling through the following techniques: Brushing, smoothing, waving, buns and fasteners, braids ...With each technique you will have associated practice so that our teaching team can make sure that you have acquired these skills.
Classes take place from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm with a theoretical part and demonstration in the morning then practice the afternoon
- Presentation of the trade, products, and equipment
- Brushing: smooth, curly, volume, dish
- Braids and African mats, ears, Egyptian, 4 branches
- Technique of looping, waving, and smoothing with the various curling irons
- Ponytail & small smooth bun
- Volume tie with crepe
- Technique of the "afro material" effect, curled with the use of a hair crimper
- Wave technique and notches
- Hair extensions application technique
- Mexican braid technique for wigs application
These dates are subject to change based on possible future government announcements related to COVID-19.
Our team remains at your entire disposal for any questions relating to the organization of the next training sessions - Contact us
The course is intended for all those wishing to acquire the basics of studio hairstyling
- A Hair Kit necessary for your training, worth 250 euros, is at the expense of the participant: 1 hairdryer, 1 hair straightener, 1 curling iron D16, 1 curling iron D25.1 comb cutter, 1 antistatic tail comb, 1 comb anti-static tray, 1 cage brush metal 60mm, 1 cage brush metal 40mm, 1 boar & nylon bristle brush, 1 blond pressure coil 24cm, 1 black pressure coil 24cm, 1 crepon firm round 15cm, 1 spray ball 300ml
- All students wishing to enroll in intensive training must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive training are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation in the course: €600
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: €1400
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course your registration will be canceled.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.