Makeup is essential in funeral jobs, that's why MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy has developed a program dedicated to the specificities of mortuary makeup.
A 3-day course from 10AM to 5PM with practice on silicone face
Face, Eye, Eyebrow, Lips morphology
Natural makeup for man and woman
Colorimetry and lesion corrections
How to correct the most common lesions
Complete makeup and work under different lights
14 to 16 October 2019
06 to 08 April 2020
This course is intended for professionals of the funeral industry willing to learn the basic techniques of mortuary makeup
- All students wishing to enroll on intensive trainings must be at least 18 years of age when the course starts
- Makeup products are provided, however brushes and sponges necessary to your training are at your expense
- During the course, students may access the Proloft boutique and get 40% off all products
- The Academy will make its best efforts to propose one model per participant. In case of impediment, the participants of the training will practice on each other.
- The course is in French and English. Teachers translate everything.
- A certificate of participation in a professional makeup intensive training course shall be issued
- The maximum number of students per teacher is 9; any number higher than 9 will require a second teacher
- All intensive trainings are delivered by permanent and/or adjunct teachers, all graduates from the Academy
- The MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY is a continuing education center. Approval number: 11753660875, delivered by the Regional Direction of work, employment and professional training (Paris Metropolitan Region)
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit payable upon registering, to confirm participation on the course: 225€
Balance to be paid no later than 10 days before the start of the course: 525€
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, cash, bank transfer.
If the above fees have not been paid within the full 10 days before the start of the course, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be admitted on to the course.
The Academy doesn't offer a scholarship for this program.
Marion Moretti, AKA Marion Cameleon on Instagram, is a Nice Academy alum. She was in charge of the Franc Bourgeois' MAKE UP FOR EVER shop in Paris. She is now social media manager in the Education team of the brand.
She always wanted to learn how to create and apply prosthetics, so she spent a week at the MAKEU FOR EVER TV&CINEMA Academy with Harold Levyauprès d'Harold Levy to discover his techniques!